1. Training Courses will not go ahead until full payment of invoice is received and cleared or as otherwise agreed.
2. Orders must be made in writing and accompanied by a purchase order number with full details of the venue, date, price, and name of course.
3.1 We reserve the right to cancel courses if insufficient numbers apply to attend. If this should occur, we will make every effort to notify you within seven days before the start of the course and will refund in full all monies received in respect of the course or offer a suitable alternative.
3.2 If you cancel the order for the course:
A. Over 14 days prior to the start of the course, no payment is required any monies paid on account of that course will be refunded.
B. 14 days or less prior to the start of the course, the full course fees remains payable.
4. The facilitator delivering the training course has the right to exclude any delegate if he/she:
A. is under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
B. after warning, continues to disrupt the course;
C. after warning, continues to bully, victimise, or discriminate any other delegate/s
5. No refund will be payable if the delegate fails to arrive, arrives late, leaves early, is excluded, otherwise fails to complete the course or fails to achieve the criteria presented. This includes failing any tests or assessments.
6. Please arrange for delegates to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of the course for registration and with suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as listed in the confirmation of training course letter. If a delegate arrives without suitable PPE, you will still be charged but training will not be allowed to go ahead.
7. If you have agreed to\ provide the venue, equipment and/or materials, (including PPE) and they do not meet regulatory standards, we reserve the right to cancel the course and invoice the full agreed course fee.
8.1 Notwithstanding receipt of full payment from you, all rights of ownership to materials prepared by us, whether written, audio, video, or digital or otherwise shall remain our property. Copyright and distribution rights are reserved at our sole discretion, except where those rights are expressively stated in writing to have been waived or where the contract between us expressively provides or where the material is so endorsed by us.
8.2 We however grant the right, without prejudice to its position under the previous paragraph, to you to copy any material provided by us as part of work wholly commissioned by you provided that distribution of the copies is exclusively within your organisation.
9. Payment Terms and Interests:
9.1 Unless otherwise agreed, all invoices are payable in full within 30 days of the date of invoice, or prior to the first day of training whichever is first.
9.2 We are entitled to charge interest at the rate of 2.5% per month on all amounts that remain unpaid for 30 days after invoice or as other agreed payment date and each subsequent calendar month thereafter per month.
10. Liability for Advice Given:
We provide information, advice and service in good faith based upon information available at the time and hold professional indemnity insurance against negligent errors and omissions in respect of advice given by us. However, we will not be liable for circumstances where you have failed to provide full and clear information that was apparent or relevant at the time or where you decide not to accept our advice in making management decisions.
The contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and Scottish law under jurisdiction of the English and Scottish courts.